Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tour!

I guess it is official! I am going to go on a mini tour with The Very Most and A Seasonal Disguise. In case some of you don't know, I sing backup vocals for A Seasonal Disguise, aka Zach Von House.

We haven't come up with a name yet for our tour, I was thinking "The Most Awkward Tour" tour, or "4 Guys, A Girl, and a Giant Van" tour... but I don't know what the other members are thinking.
So far here are the details. I believe we leave on Friday, August 24th and play at Nobrow Coffee in Salt Lake City, UT. Then we are playing in Colorado the next day, but I don't think we have that confirmed yet.


I'll let you know what is happening when I find out. I am even making the flyer for the tour, which i'll post on here when I gots it.



this is who I am going to be touring with.