Monday, July 9, 2007

the first real post

An event took place last night that has made me feel, unleashed? I don't feel a weight anymore, I am no longer uncomfortable and I no longer have to try and keep things bearable with someone. I believe things should be good from here on out. More and more opportunities keep arising and I am no longer sure where they will take me, but I am kind of okay with that. I am a little torn with where I am going to lead my life in a year, but I know it will get figured out.

In August I am trying to go on a weekend tour with two bands, The Very Most and A Seasonal Disguise. I sing back up vocals for A Seasonal Disguise and have created artwork for The Very Most. The bands are going to have a stop in Salt Lake City and somewhere in Colorado. I will keep you posted on exactly where and when and if I will be with them or not.

With every opportunity arising, I have been meeting tons of really cool people, all with plans and dreams and ideas similar and not similar to mine. I love working with other people, working to make changes in the community, to open minds, to bring like minded people together, and to create and share. I love supporting the local folk, the artists and musicians like me, the ones brimming with talent and dedication in their art and creativity. I am the girl that wants to know everyone. The girl that can suggest who to talk to for what, where to look for help, where to go for a friend. I am slowly becoming that, and I will become that someday.