Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I miss my camera



I went back and looked at some of the photos I took last summer with my digital nikon p4 and I missed using my camera so much. That thing practically lived with me and took the nicest photos. I wish it wasn't broken. It might just be a worn out battery, but I am afraid to take it in and get it looked at in case it isn't and I'll have to fork over a ton of money I don't really have.

The photos also reminded me of the book I wanted to create-- The Place That You Call Home-- which, at first was going to be a book about Boise filled with photos and drawings, but then the title made me think about it being a book of personal and quirky things in peoples' homes. Either way, I want to make this book.




I also discovered how cute and gorgeous Parma is. Thanks to Greer for giving me a reason to go out to her house and see the band Rademacher. The band was super nice and just all around very cool people. Great music too, I bought two of their EPs and gave them some gas money.